photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Sunday, October 30, 2011

I'M A BALLERINA!

Here’s a story that explains why I like children better than most adults I know.  Children look at the world through rose-colored glasses and always see the best in us.

I recently gave a neighbor one of my DVD’s for her granddaughter.  When the little girl watched me she said, “Grandma, Dr. Jean is like a ballerina.”  Now, there is nothing about me like a ballerina – not the body, nor poise, or grace!  The reality is I’m a 64 year old, fluffy (nice way for saying fat around the middle), grandmother.  But in her eyes I’m a ballerina.  Bless her!

Here are some sweet pictures I received from children at Ballston Spa.  They didn’t give me wrinkles or gray hair, but they did give me a smile!