photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Monday, January 30, 2012

I GET BY WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS!

I have two new special friends that you all know.
K –A – R – E – N
V – A – N – E – S –S – A
Karen and Vanessa
Are my new blogger friends you know!

I am like a little girl with a new toy called “my blog.”  It’s so much fun to share ideas every day with you, but I am a dinosaur when it comes to technology.  Fortunately, there are two extremely talented and generous techies out there who are holding my hand.

Special thanks to Vanessa Levin of pre-kpages.com for being so patient and knowledgeable.  She’s my “go to” for any technical advice. 

And Karen at prekinders.com has just created a blog button for me.  Isn’t it adorable?

I get by with a little help from my friends.  We all do!  We hold hands and stick together!

Great teachers are made by the teacher next door.  And great bloggers are made by friends like Vanessa and Karen!

Note!  You can now sign up by email to receive an idea every day!  Just look at the top of my sidebar and fill in your email address.